Friday, July 2, 2010

7 Months and 16 days later....

Well, that number is just a little bit embarrassing.  As you can probably guess a lot has happened in the lives of the Georges' since then.  Molly finished being a Jr. and now only has one more year of high school to go.  (Yea for being the top dog again!!  Whoot whoot!!). Gabe is now a freshmen (or fresh meat.... depending on who you are talking to).  He has spent every single day at the golf course where at the shop they are just in love with that cute boy and give him just about anything he wants (including free Titleist hats. Which just makes that boy a happy camper!).  Gabe is also really really really excited about EFY.  Every time we go to the store for something he always asks me "Are we getting more stuff for EFY?!?"  That boy is going to be a hit with the ladies at EFY I will tell  you that!  Lacey is also now the top dog in her school as a 6th grader.  She is just reading away and all that jazz.  As you read on her blog I guess she is bored and has nothing to do and needs suggestions.  Sorry Lula.... I can't think of anything.  Sydney is now a 3rd grader (??) I think so.... it's a bit hard to keep track of all these little monkeys.  Ok.  Yup she is going to be in 3rd grade.  She is just playing her little guts out.  She loves the summer and can't get enough of it.  All of these children just go super tan in the summer except their poor older sister who just gets burnt.... ahhh poor me.  Last but not least is the favorite of all the siblings (you ask anyone of us and we will all say this cute little girl's name.) HANNAH!! Well what can I say that is not known already?? She no longer has those long locks of hers... nope.  She wanted it all cut off and if you ask me I think that she looks so cute now.  Even cuter then before!  That's hard to do folks!  She and Sydney have just been having a splendid time outside in the pool and at Grandma's house.

1 comment:

  1. (Gasp) Do my eyes fool me...wow! Molly, I thought your mother was doing all the writing, compliment to you that you give such great details on your sibblings.
    And your background...DARLING! Loove you all oodles.

    ReplyDelete